Monday, April 4, 2011

Sydney

[This time the blogs are posted on my return. Much to my surprise internet connection in rural New South Wales is no where near as good as I had expected.]

Anzac Bridge Sydney
Bridges: Sydney has more of them than when I last lived here. The Anzac Bridge is a pair of leaping air pyramids. The whole city is now crossed by tunnel systems and bridges that make the traffic flow.

 
Sydney Harbour Bridge
Sydney Harbour Bridge II
 My first week was urban. Spent in the city staying in two different suburbs. I gave a lecture at the COFA (part of the University of New South Wales). That gave me a sense of connection to the arts environment here and a chance to share a little of my experiences.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lilian my name is Claire, I am 13 years old. I am having a fabulous dinner at Sue and Bruce's the best restraunt in Sydney! <3
    With Stephen

    ReplyDelete