Monday, October 21, 2013

two recent exhibitions

Suddenly after spending a quiet summer making drawings I had two group exhibitions. The first has just ended last week. I was part of a group drawing exhibition at Art Affairs Gallery in Amsterdam. It was the first chance to show the drawing of the Turner's Oak since its creation in the Botanical Gardens this summer.
Turner's Oak, 2013
Then at the same time I was selected to show in the Salisbury Open Drawing exhibition in Salisbury, Wiltshire. I hadn't been to Salisbury for years and I loved the opportunity. The exhibition is still on view until early November at the Salisbury Arts Centre. Lobster Head Cove was made as a result of my earlier residency with Gros Morne National Park and The Rooms Provincial Art Gallery.

Lobster Head Cove rock formation



No comments:

Post a Comment